We are excited to announce that Primary Guard is now the official Cloudflare’s Authorized Service Delivery Partner (ASDP) for Asia Pacific, Japan, and Greater China (APJC) region, as per announcement made by the Cloudflare’s Head of Global Partners Services, Anil Erduran, on 27th March 2023.
Delivering Effective Cybersecurity Solution in the Region
As the appointed ASDP partner in the region, this marks a significant milestone for Primary Guard as we can now leverage on the vast Cloudflare’s resources to provide the best security solutions to our clients. This partnership also comes at a crucial time as digital transformation continues to accelerate in the APJC region.
Being appointed as the ASDP partner truly is an attestation to the excellent quality of professional services delivery by Primary Guard in the cybersecurity landscape. The ASDP Partner track plays an important role in the Descaler Program, requiring close collaboration between Primary Guard and clients in understanding unique needs and goals, besides providing strategic consultation and technical expertise throughout the migration journey.
Our Commitment to A Secure Digital Future
“We are thrilled to be a part of the Authorized Service Delivery Partners program, which recognizes Primary Guard’s expertise in zero-trust solutions and adherence to industry best practices. Being a part of this program truly validates our commitment to excellence and provides us with the tools and support we need to deliver successful client engagements across industries and of all sizes. We look forward to working closely with the Cloudflare team to deliver more innovative cybersecurity solutions and exceptional customer experiences.”
Johary Mustapha, Executive Director of Primary Guard
As an ASDP partner, Primary Guard will be able to offer a range of Cloudflare’s products and services to our clients, including:
- Content Delivery Network (CDN): Improve website performance and enhance user experience by reducing latency and accelerating site load times.
- DDoS Protection: Safeguard your online presence from Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, ensuring your business remains operational at all times.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF): Protect your applications from various online threats, such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, and more.
- DNS Security: Secure your domain name system (DNS) infrastructure with Cloudflare’s solutions, providing fast and reliable DNS services.
- Zero Trust Security: Implement a zero-trust approach to security, allowing only authenticated and authorized users to access your applications and data.
In addition to these offerings, Primary Guard will also provide comprehensive technical support and professional services, ensuring seamless integration of Cloudflare’s solutions into your existing infrastructure. Our team of certified experts is ready to help businesses in the APJC region address their unique security challenges.
This cemented Primary Guard’s commitment in delivering our best possible services and solutions to the customers in this APJC region. Primary Guard is excited to continue our growth with Cloudflare, on top of delivering exceptional values and results to our clients.
Interested to know more about Cloudflare’s range of products and services by Primary Guard? Reach out to us or send an email to [email protected] for our team’s assistance.
Leave a Reply